I’ve devoted much of my public service to defeating the special interests that try to buy elections. To do that once again, I need your help. Please consider donating what you can and know that your contribution will go a long way to help bring structural reform to Sacramento. Thank you.
- Contributions in the form of cash, money order and cashier checks cannot be in excess of $99.00.
- Contributions cannot be anonymous.
- Contributions must be made in the name of which the contributor is identified, for legal purposes.
- Contributions cannot be accepted from foreign nationals, foreign banks or foreign corporations.
- Contributions cannot be accepted from state lobbyist if the lobbyist is registered to lobby the agency of the elected officer or the agency to which the candidate is seeking election.
- If the contribution comes from a minor under 18 years old will be applied to the parent.